Voxie is the world’s first conversational commerce platform for B2C brands. We’re building the future of communication by helping brands build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation (SMS to start).
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to onboard and provide support to our amazing customers.
A typical day will involve regular communication with our clients both responding to inquiries and proactively reaching out to make sure we are providing the highest quality service across the board. You will use your customer interactions to help drive conversations around our product and how we can best improve conversational commerce. You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of brand from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Guide and coach customers on using a new technology by providing best practice recommendations
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate Voxie into their marketing stack
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Design creative campaigns to help drive for customer and client
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest solutions.
- Delight customers as often and as creatively as possible over email, video, phone, in-app messages, and more.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation and growing customer accounts
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 1-5 years of agency experience in the B2C space with a marketing focus – experience with things such as paid advertising, marketing lifecycle management, CRM, email marketing etc
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong empathy and a feeling of joy in helping others
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Executive Presence – you will be interacting with senior leaders at some of the world’s largest brands
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, BigCommerce and more
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Bronto, Iterable, Pardot, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Experience with Facebook and Google advertising
- Experience with Zapier
- Marketing Agency Experience
- Great examples of self started projects
Why You’ll Love Voxie
We put customers first. Win and work as a team in everything we do. Results-oriented (we work smart). Bias towards action. And we’re eternal optimists. Those are the values that define who we are and create the foundation of what we’re building.
We’re venture backed, launched mid-2018 and since then are powering conversations for some of the world’s largest brands like Danone, Unilever, Lululemon, and LG while helping new-emerging brands go-to-market faster using the Voxie platform.
We’re on a mission to redefine how brands connect with their customers in meaningful ways that doesn’t involve email spam and canned BS. This is challenging work but our team of passionate, creative, problem-solvers makes the journey exciting! We’re fast paced, innovative and collaborative. We prioritize having fun along the way and empowering our employees to truly do their best work.
You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.