We are on track to be the fastest growing profitable SaaS company in 2021 — we want to build solutions to this growth alongside fellow engineers to contribute and further develop their skills and opinions to help brands build relationships with customers through the challenges of today. We are looking for both mid and senior level roles working to:
- Build the next-generation messaging platform to automate conversations
- Build and architect systems for high volumes of message processing across multiple platforms and integrations
- Interface directly with internal teams and eventually Voxie customers
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from scoping and defining problems through testing and releasing solutions
- Learn from and contribute to our culture of continually improving our team and its skills
- Develop, currently using Laravel on AWS using Vapor, but we are expanding our toolset to Python, Go, and more as we discover the most efficient way to solve our problems and expect your contributions here
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You are a world-class problem solver able to define, scope, implement, and maintain software solutions alongside fellow team members.
- You value customers, both internal and external, and work to communicate effectively.
- You are familiar with microservice architectures and ideally have seen them in operation. We are currently a singular serverless app, but looking to segment the platform.
- You have prior experience working in and architecting distributed systems — while we are looking to grow and develop the skills of our team, our growth rate requires a certain base level of experience.
- You have a devops mentality with an understanding of local development through CI/CD processes along with managing software in production.
- You have experience with telecom and/or messaging providers such as Twilio or Nexmo.
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems while working with others to discover potential solutions.
- You want to work as part of a small engineering team looking to keep up with the rate of growth from the rest of the business.
- You have an interest in NLP or general machine learning concepts. While we aren’t fully invested here yet, we are looking to build current solutions with these concepts in-mind.
We seek and value the input of everyone within the organization to solve the challenges we see ahead. The skills, knowledge, and health of our Engineering team is a key enabler to our company’s growth — we will provide you with the tools you need to do your best work, unlimited time-off + local holidays with the expectation that you’ll put it to use, a tech stipend for extra gear + tooling + trainings, and opportunities for attending conferences and events as we grow.
We put customers first. Win and work as a team in everything we do. Results-oriented (we work smart). Bias towards action. And we’re eternal optimists.
Those are the values that define who we are and create the foundation of what we’re building. Our customers are realizing this through unprecedented returns from using our platform and are able to connect with their own customers in new and truly engaging ways.
We’re well-financed, launched mid-2018 and since then are powering conversations for some of the world’s largest brands like Danone, Unilever, Lululemon, and Samsung while helping new-emerging brands go-to-market faster using the Voxie platform. With this growth, we are on-track to be one of the fastest growing profitable SaaS companies in 2021.
We’re on a mission to redefine how brands connect with their customers in meaningful ways that doesn’t involve email spam and canned BS. This is challenging work but our team of passionate, creative, problem-solvers makes the journey exciting! We’re fast paced, innovative and collaborative. We prioritize having fun along the way and empowering our employees to truly do their best work.
- You’ll be a part of the early team of a fast-growing company building an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and teammates who care.
- You will work with an incredible cross-functional team of problem solvers who you’ll learn from and teach every day.
- You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.