Voxie is the world’s first conversational commerce platform for B2C brands. We’re building the future of communication by helping brands build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation (SMS to start).
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to help drive customer acquisition and create more inbound demand.
A typical day will involve writing blogs, preparing for a webinar, or tweaking our ads. The ideal candidate will be an expert in site optimization, personalization, SEO, and web content best practices. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution along with strong program management.
- Manage ongoing content updates to our websites, including copy, content/resources, and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience and KPIs.
- Create landing pages that drive traffic, nurture leads and increase conversion.
- Manage A/B website tests and translate results into insights in order to determine optimal site design, content needs.
- Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Establish metrics for success, interpret results, drive improvements and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Surface opportunities and suggest new marketing channels
- A track record of successful online program execution in either a B2B or B2C settings, bonus if its within subscription products
- Ability to identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels.
- Strong sense of design and an understanding of website structure/navigation and consumer usability principles
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and testing and personalization platforms such as Optimizely
- Experience designing and managing effective digital marketing programs within a fast-paced, high-tech company
Here’s why we think you should come work with us:
You’ll be a part of the early team of a fast-growing company building an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and teammates who care.
You will work with an incredible cross-functional team that you’ll learn from and teach every day.
We’re building a rocket ship – you’ll get to experience that first-hand and have a voice in steering our journey.
You will hear “Yes! Let’s do that!” and then have the ability to successfully execute your ideas.
You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.