Voxie is the world’s first 2-way conversational commerce platform for B2C brands. We’re building the future of communication by helping brands build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation (SMS to start). On average we help brands increase revenue 5X once they turn on with Voxie and even more importantly since COVID hit – we’ve been helping our customers dramatically increase the amount of customers coming back to shop with them – helping bring back thousands of jobs.
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to help drive customer acquisition and create more inbound demand.
We are seeking a technical Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product team. You will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, engineers and go to market stakeholders to direct product development from start to finish.
Our ideal Product Manager has led technical products or large-scale platforms, has an extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is equally excited about enabling conversations at scale as well as beautiful product UX and API design. You’d be trusted with operating a non-trivial portion of the US’s text messages between brands and their customers.
You May Be a Fit If:
- You have experience managing software products from kick-off to ship
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You’re motivated by the chance to improve the lives of your customers
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
Here’s why we think you should come work with us:
You’ll be a part of the early team of a fast-growing company building an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and teammates who care.
You will work with an incredible cross-functional team that you’ll learn from and teach every day.
We’re building a rocket ship – you’ll get to experience that first-hand and have a voice in steering our journey.
You will hear “Yes! Let’s do that!” and then have the ability to successfully execute your ideas.
You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.