Voxie is the world’s first 2-way conversational commerce platform for B2C brands. We’re pioneering the future of communication by helping brands build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation (SMS to start). On average we help brands increase revenue 5X once they turn on with Voxie and, even more importantly since COVID hit – we’ve been helping our customers dramatically increase the amount of customers coming back to shop with them – which in turn helps bring back thousands of jobs.
Fresh of an institutional fundraise we are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to join our organization as full-cycle Account Executives in order to help us engage with prospective client partners in our pursuit to make Voxie the number one platform for conversational text marketing.
You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of business from small startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Opportunity and pipeline management throughout the sales cycle
- Customer solution demonstrations
- Proposal/ Contract Writing and presentation
- Build a pipeline of opportunities and engage potential clients through cold calls, emails, texts and social media
- Maintain strong relationships with prospects throughout the entire sales process
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of our offerings in order to answer questions, make recommendations and navigate sales discussions when speaking to prospective client partners
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc.) of key decision makers in external organizations
- Work collaboratively with our Voxie team across the internal organization to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Help build and iterate our outbound sales process
- 2+ years of sales experience in marketing technology, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or strategic consulting
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas that inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong empathy and a feeling of joy in helping others
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with a CRM and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Experience selling to mid-market brands in e-commerce, retail, restaurant and franchise space
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Magento
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Iterable, Klaviyo, Hubspot and Marketo
- Experience selling to agencies
- Great examples of self-started projects
- Experience with related technology tools such as SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo
Why You’ll Love Voxie
We put customers first. We win and work as a team in everything we do. We are results-oriented (we work smart). We show bias towards action…and we’re eternal optimists.
Those are the values that define who we are and create the foundation of what we’re building.
We’re venture-backed, launched in mid-2018, and we are powering conversations for some of the world’s largest brands like Danone, Unilever, Lululemon, and LG while helping new-emerging brands go-to-market faster using the Voxie platform.
We’re on a mission to redefine how brands connect with their customers in meaningful ways that doesn’t involve inauthentic email and canned BS. This is challenging work, but our team of passionate, creative, problem-solvers makes the journey exciting! We’re fast paced, innovative and collaborative. We prioritize having fun along the way and empowering our employees to truly do their best work.
Here’s why we think you should come work with us:
You’ll be a part of the early team of a fast-growing company that is building an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and teammates who care.
You will work with an incredible cross-functional team who you’ll learn from and teach every day.
We’re building a rocket ship – you’ll get to experience that, first-hand, and will have a voice in steering our journey.
You will hear “Yes! Let’s do that!” and will then have the ability to successfully execute your ideas.
We offer competitive compensation, world-class benefits and the ability to deck out your workspace to optimize for how YOU do your best work.
You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.